[Qgis-user] Mini dump when adding SQL layers QGIS 2.18.8

Johanna Botman johannab at melton.vic.gov.au
Sun Jun 25 15:54:24 PDT 2017

Thanks Martin, for getting back to me.

I have isolated that it this behaviour occurs when I load a layer from the browser window. If I add it through the Layer | Add New Layer menu items I don't have a problem. So that confirms what you are saying.
A shame, I like being able to drag and drop layers onto my projects. I'll have to investigate updating to the latest version.

Johanna Botman
Asset & GIS Officer | Melton City Council
[Melton logo colour - low res]   P: 03 9747 7209