[Qgis-user] QField Question

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Tue Jun 27 12:37:26 PDT 2017

Hi Tyler,

Yes, that would be a very interesting feature. In the latest release of
QField last week, support for directly connecting the GPS to the add
vertex tool was added (before it was always two clicks: 1. center to
GPS, 2. digitize). This new feature is the ground work for the feature
which you are asking for. What's missing now is the ability to
repeatedly trigger the add vertex tool (in intervals), the required
development is some frontend work. If you have the possibility to
sponsor this feature, please let us know!

Best regards

Matthias