[Qgis-user] Embed layers and groups

Laurence Béchet bechet.laurence at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 12:07:08 PST 2017

Thanks Andrea. I'll create them.
These are not big issues and easy to work around as a user.

I agree with you this new embedded layers feature is awesome and for
little mapping projects like Ark in the Park they are very useful as I
have my layout already ready and just need to add what i want to plots:
bird territories or past control results or ..... Also if something in
the layout changes (new track, pest control grid altered) I only need to
modify the 'master' map and it is propagated to all the other maps.
Worth a try!

Kind regards
Laurence
ARK IN THE PARK Volunteer Co-Ordinator