[Qgis-user] Help for crossing data with fragstats and QGIS

Mariana Buzzi marianabuzzi86 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 07:11:38 PDT 2017

Good morning. I am trying to make maps in QGIS with information provided
through landscape metrics obtained through the program fragstats. The input
used to enter Fragstats is a sorted raster generated in QGIS; The raster is
made up of two values: 1 (wells and paths) and 0 (matrix). My problem is
that I do not know how to curl the table with the results of the metrics
that Fragstats gives me to be able to make a map. For example a map with
patch density (number of patches per 100 hectares).
I hope you can help me. Thank you!
Mariana
Universidad Nacional de la Patagonia San Juan Bosco