[Qgis-user] QGIS logo material & visual style guide

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Sat Mar 25 13:52:08 PDT 2017

Dear QGIS community,

As you've surely noticed, we've been working hard on a new logo for QGIS:
http://blog.qgis.org/2017/01/08/qgis-3-0-logo-voting-results/

All new logo materials are now published in a handy visual style guide that
provides images and color codes for you to use:
http://qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/styleguide.html

If you run a user group or create any materials for QGIS-related
activities, please consider using the guidance in this visual style guide.

We will be rolling out the new logo in the months leading up to the QGIS
3.0 release and we are still looking for volunteers to share the effort. If
you are interested in helping with, for example, a new poster, sticker,
brochure, or letterhead design, please get in touch.

Best wishes,
Anita