[Qgis-user] Value Tool Maintainer? - Bilinear interpolation in value tool plugin

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Sat May 6 02:02:41 PDT 2017

Hi Lukas,

A few days (well, to be honest I think it's actually years) I forked the
Valuetool to extend it with the ability to display temporal structured
raster data values.
I try to maintain my version of "Valuetool" as good as I can (though I
now have to finish my thesis about this topic before going back to
actually work on it again).
An update/upgrade for QGIS 3.0 is definitely planned.
So if you like to work on it (and probably migrate your patch over to my
version) you can take a look at

https://github.com/mach0/mutant

You are more than welcome to join. If everything works good I am going
to start porting to QGIS 3.0 with July 2017.

Please give it a try .. and please report errors or malfunctions ;)

(For better communications I would be in vienna at least once a month)

kind regards
Werner