[Qgis-user] Value Tool Maintainer? - Bilinear interpolation in value tool plugin

Lukas Winiwarter lukas.winiwarter at geo.tuwien.ac.at
Sun May 7 09:17:24 PDT 2017

Hi Werner,

it seems to me the best option would be to join your fork - I'll gladly
accept your invitation. I'll take some looks at the source code of both
Etienne's and your repo tomorrow. Also, I might be able to help with the
migration to QGIS3, depending on the projects I'll have at that time.
But it's definetely something I'd like to do.

@Richard, Etienne: In my opinion it would make sense to have a single
plugin covering your, Werner's and my work - would you be willing to
pull the updated version for QGIS3, once finished, or arrange some other
common repo for QGIS3?

Best regards,

Lukas

--
Lukas Winiwarter                        TU Wien,
Stud. Ass.                              Department of Geodesy and