[Qgis-user] label expressions for legend text in Print Composer

Theunis Morgenthal tlmorgenthal at gmail.com
Sat May 13 12:31:46 PDT 2017

I am using QGIS 2.18.  I want to make PART of a legend label/heading italic
within print composer when creating a map layout. I know it is possible to
format entire text for Titles, Subgroups Groups and Items but this apply
the style to the entire label.  Is label expressions implemented for legend
text and headings to bold/italic part of a legend text?

I tried applying HTML formatting to the legend labels, without any success
in the style properties and the print composer legend properties because I
know it can be used for text boxes in Print Composer.

Regards

Theunis