[Qgis-user] cross-layer attribute tables in composer

David Gessel gessel at blackrosetech.com
Mon May 29 15:45:51 PDT 2017

Is there a way to generate a single attribute table including data from multiple layers? Or, perhaps, another way to achieve the same goal:

I have multiple layers of points.  I'd like to include a table of attributes (in this case name, $x (latitude), $y (longitude)), but it isn't particularly efficient or pretty to add separate tables for each layer (there could be 15 or so in some maps).

I thought maybe creating a "group" would allow me to source from that group, but no, that doesn't work.

Any hints?

-David