[Qgis-user] cross-layer attribute tables in composer

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Mon May 29 16:04:30 PDT 2017

Hi,

You can create a virtual layer that "merges" all the necessary layers, and
then add that layer attribute table to the map. Something similar to this:

https://gis.stackexchange.com/a/215063/6191

Best Regards,

Alexandre Neto

David Gessel <gessel at blackrosetech.com> escreveu no dia segunda, 29/05/2017
às 23:55:

> Is there a way to generate a single attribute table including data from
> multiple layers? Or, perhaps, another way to achieve the same goal:
>
> I have multiple layers of points.  I'd like to include a table of
> attributes (in this case name, $x (latitude), $y (longitude)), but it isn't
> particularly efficient or pretty to add separate tables for each layer
> (there could be 15 or so in some maps).
>
> I thought maybe creating a "group" would allow me to source from that
> group, but no, that doesn't work.
>

> Any hints?
>
> -David

Alexandre Neto