[Qgis-user] minidump with 2.18.9 at project opening

Laurence Béchet bechet.laurence at gmail.com
Mon May 29 17:43:16 PDT 2017

Hi,

One of my projects generates a minidump when I open it with qgis 2.18.9,
but not all the times.
I don't have this problem with other projects.

If I add to the command line --configpath C:\temp\qgis (for example) it
works the first times I open it, then I get the mini dump (I just open
the project and the close it without doing a thing). Then it can work
again. It is a bit confusing.

I'm happy to dig a bit deeper, but I have no idea where to look now.
Also when I close qgis I always get an error message qgis-bin.exe has
stopped working (but that's not new).

I can make it work with qGIS v3.
Any ideas?

Kind regards
Laurence Bechet
*ARK IN THE PARK Volunteer Co-Ordinator**
**Cascades Ranger Station**
Falls Road, Waitakere* *
Phone:  (09) 810 7014*