[Qgis-user] QGIS Meeting #20 : 20-25 February 2018, Madeira

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 09:39:44 PST 2017

Hi Marian

IMHO To sign to next hackmeeting, just sign into
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/DeveloperMeetingMadeira2018 and flight to
Madeira. If you don't need travel support, don't file any record in
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSea25C7UMQecQgEIIpZGHdw
pqqFy6ZTEfOk64qcA0tI4aZZFA/viewform

about letters, I leave the answer to Lene or psc

regards

Luigi Pirelli

* Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS 2nd Edition:
*
https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/mastering-qgis-second-edition