[Qgis-user] QGIS Meeting #20 : 20-25 February 2018, Madeira

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Tue Nov 14 10:38:48 PST 2017

Hi

Yes as per my original response to you:

> You will be most welcome to join. Just understand that the event is a
‘hackfest’ mainly aimed at polishing and improving the next release of
QGIS. We generally have no formal agenda and participants generally arrive,
self organise and work on whatever they are interested in - bug fixing,
testing, writing docs, coding new features etc. There are sometimes also ad
hoc presentations about new features being worked on or interesting things
people are doing. If this sounds like something you will enjoy and derive
benefit from then we would love to have you join us. *To register, simply
add a row for yourself to the wiki page using the link you quoted below.*

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/DeveloperMeetingMadeira2018

regards

Tim