[Qgis-user] QGIS SVG: outdated warning

Tobias Wendorff tobias.wendorff at tu-dortmund.de
Sat Nov 25 05:11:04 PST 2017

Hi there,

even on EPS, PS or PDF, output with effects never really work pretty
well. Some flavors of those types don't accept transparency at all.

Actually, I never wanted to remove  the warning. Please keep the
dialog, just update the message. Perhaps a more neutral warning
should be better, like you suggest.

I just was curious because I didn't find EPS/PS export support at
all and this made me wonder about the dialog's content.

Best regards,
Tobias