[Qgis-user] QGIS SVG: outdated warning

Patrick Dunford enzedrailmaps at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 06:09:16 PST 2017

I have produced a number of maps that are exported to produce vector
graphics that can be inserted into a word processing document to make a
multipage document. Here there were a lot of issues with the lines
changing thickness and styles when the SVG export was used. The PDF
output was much more consistent.