[Qgis-user] Problem Merging Raster Images

Grant Boxer boxerg at iinet.net.au
Tue Nov 28 19:50:50 PST 2017

I am trying to merge three adjacent and partly overlapping ASTER bands to
create a mosaic. When I try the merge and mosaic tools (in the
Raster>Miscell>Merge and Processing Toolbox) I get white space in the
overlap areas. All the rasters are in the same projection as is the project
projection. Can anyone suggest a tool where the overlapping areas are
averaged or takes the first image data only and that does not give me white
space in the overlapping areas?

Grant Boxer

Maylands, Western Australia