[Qgis-user] QGIS 3: edit vertices of geometries with exact coordinate values

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Oct 3 07:10:39 PDT 2017

Yes - well hidden.

The other problem is that in the node editor, the selected node isn't
marked/centered in the list of coordinates - this, together with the
immediate closing of the editor, makes the tool not very useful as it
currently stands.

I will open a separate issue in the issue tracker.

Thanks,

Andreas

On 2017-10-03 15:59, DelazJ wrote:

> Well hidden, isn't it?  RĂ©gis taught me too. :)
> Not sure you can do that...I'd love too and i thought it'd survive the node tool refactoring (https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/issues/69#issuecomment-242695414)
>
> Harrissou

> oh thanks. Wasn't aware about it.
>
> Can I prevent the dialog from being closed all the time? E.g. I would want the node editor to remain open, also when I select a different node.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Andreas
>
> On 2017-10-03 15:28, DelazJ wrote:
>
> Hi Andreas, Right-click with the node tool on a vertex should offer the node editor dialog.
>
> Regards,
> H.

> Hi,
>
> In QGIS 2.18 there was a panel that listed all vertices of a geometry when activating the node editor tool.
>
> In QGIS 3.0, this panel is not available anymore. Is there a replacement?
>
> How can I edit vertices with exact coordinates in QGIS 3?
>
> Thank you for your hints!
>
> Andreas

Links:
------