[Qgis-user] styling to cut out underlying features

Fuenfer-Koenigstein.Benjamin2 at swm.de Fuenfer-Koenigstein.Benjamin2 at swm.de
Wed Oct 4 04:31:22 PDT 2017

Hi Andreas,

thats exactly what I'm looking for or even better because I didn't think about symbol levels yet! Looking forward to see this QEP getting realized some day!

Regards
Benjamin

Von: Qgis-user [mailto:qgis-user-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] Im Auftrag von Andreas Neumann
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 4. Oktober 2017 10:34
An: qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org
Betreff: Re: [Qgis-user] styling to cut out underlying features

Hi Benjamin,

Just to see if I correctly understand you.

Something along the lines of the selective masking proposal at https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/issues/63 where one could select not only layers, but also symbol levels (symbol layers inside a layer) to selectively mask underlying symbol layers.

Unfortunately this isn't implemented yet. Still looking for funders - probably something for QGIS 3.2

Is this what you want, or something else?

Greetings,
Andreas