[Qgis-user] Fw: Error Message: Adding own script to menu

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 09:28:16 PDT 2017

Hi Pat,
I just give it a try with 2.18.13 and it works pretty well as you can see
in the attached image.
All i had to do is:
- go to Processing menu -->Options --> Menus --> Scripts
- expand the script that i'm interested in
- and in Menu Path, write the menu I wanted; if what you wrote does not
exist, QGIS will create a new menu. In my example i just wrote Rastery

You can also add your tools to the "Processing Algorithms" toolbar.

Hope that helps,

Harrissou