[Qgis-user] GRASS support lost (again) on Ubuntu/Mint

Patrick Dunford blackwhitekez at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 14:32:04 PDT 2017

In the educational institution where I am based, they have web
filtering. Although there is no trouble in pinging keyserver.ubuntu.com,
these apt-key commands always time out when attempting to access any of
a number of different keyservers. I can only assume it uses a particular
port, and that port is blocked.