[Qgis-user] Color fill expression and outline color.

Fernando M. Roxo da Motta petro at roxo.org
Mon Oct 9 05:58:02 PDT 2017

  Hi all,

  I am working with  a very simple polygon layer and used a single
symbol style with a simple color fill.   I used an expression to
determine the color to fill the area.   The expression is:

  case
     when "arremat" = 0 then   '0,180,0,50'
     when "arremat" = 1 then   '0,180,0,255'
  end

  Obs: first I used "rgba_color(0,180,0,x)" and changed to the string.
       both worked as expected.

  So far so good.   The color selection worked fine.   The problem I
am having is that the outline is not being draw, or it is being drawn
with the selected color of the color fill.

  Is that as expected or is this an "undocumented feature"? (AKA bug)

  I solved this problem using the Rule-based styling, but decided to
report just in case.

  Regards.

  Roxo

--