[Qgis-user] What is the normal QGIS plugin approval procedure turnaround time?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Oct 11 11:45:58 PDT 2017

Hi Peter,

Normally they are indeed approved within a couple of days/weeks.

Did you check the issue-trackers on your github pages?
Ah... searched myself: https://github.com/pndphd/Ungenerate/issues

Paolo opened some issues on your issue tracker, and is probably waiting
for you to fix/answer those...
Can you check others too?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde