[Qgis-user] SpatiaLite nvarchar fields not visible in QGIS

James Wood jwood911 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 16:05:40 PDT 2017

OS: Win10
QGIS: 2.18.13

I have a polygon table in a SpatiaLite db that has three fields defined as nvarchar. These are visible in QspatiaLite (plugin) and in the spatialite_gui (application), but are absent when the attribute table of the layer is viewed in QGIS and are not present under the Fields tab of the Layer Properties dialog. Has anyone had experience with this?

I know I can add new fields and populate them to use in QGIS, but just curious if this is a limitation so I don’t make the same mistake and can instruct others accordingly.

Thanks in advance,
James
Sent from my iPhone