[Qgis-user] QGIS one to many filter

Matt Boyd mattslists at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 21:57:42 PDT 2017

Hi QGISers,
I'm using the relations in the project options to link a location with
attributes for that location.

For each location I have a varying number of attributes in the linked
database (using spatialite).

I'd like to only display the location that have a particular attribute
value present, there may be multiple results for the same attribute but if
any of them are present then display the location.

I've seen this done in arc and the video for the select by attribute (in
Italian) plugin looks like it should work but I can't get any of the
options in that video to show.

Any tips?

thanks
matt