[Qgis-user] qgis atlas : set raster images 's contrast ?

image laurent.celati at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 13:07:28 PDT 2017

Good evening,

I'm working with qgis 2.18(windows) and the usefull atlas tools. My covering
layer is a polygon layer (20 features). My atlas template is composed by 4
map elements representing different images raster (3 multibands).  I use the
option proposed in the tab called "object property" to lock the layer and
the style of the layer (lock layers / lock style for layers).For each
raster, I want to be able to automatically apply and set the raster style
and enhance the contrast "local histogram stretch".

I join a screen shot reprensenting my atlas template.

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t365144/SS_atals_raster_style.jpg>

Could you throw light for me ? is there a way to automatically assign a
contrast stretch ("local histogram stretch") for all my map elements and for
my 20 atlas sheet?

In advance, thank you for your help.

Kind regards.