[Qgis-user] Exporting Raster layer to text file

Matt Boyd mattslists at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 00:28:08 PDT 2017

David,
also you may find that even though you select a different format it only
saves as a tiff. If you look at the box that states the command line
gdaltranslate is using, the -o flag is the output format. You can check the
box next to the command line and change that manually if it doesn't change
to tiff automatically. Think it's a bug. the output format options can be
googled "-o zmap" works.