[Qgis-user] Building QGIS3 for OS X with MacPorts

David Liontooth lionteeth at cogweb.net
Wed Sep 20 18:58:22 PDT 2017

Great, thanks!

Does QGIS3 require postgresql?

I didn't think it did, but the build bugs out:

    In file included from
    /Users/liontooth/software/QGIS/QGIS-2.99a/tests/src/providers/testqgspostgresprovider.cpp:4:
    In file included from
    /Users/liontooth/software/QGIS/QGIS-2.99a/src/providers/postgres/qgspostgresprovider.h:24:
    /Users/liontooth/software/QGIS/QGIS-2.99a/src/providers/postgres/qgspostgresconn.h:33:10:
    fatal error: 'libpq-fe.h' file not found
    #include <libpq-fe.h>
              ^
    1 error generated.

/tests/src/providers/testqgspostgresprovider.cpp seems to demand it.

Cheers,
Dave