[Qgis-user] Fwd: QGIS web map - add author name

Yossi Rokni yossi.rokni at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 22:57:23 PDT 2018

I created my first web map in QGIS, using the good instructions in this web
page:
https://www.qgistutorials.com/en/docs/web_mapping_with_qgis2web.html

I want to add a fixed text
(such as author's name)
at the bottom of the map.
Is it possible to do it by updating the file qgis2web.js or any other way?

I am not familiar with java script - it would be great if you could provide
me
an example of
the relevant java script command that I need to add into qgis2web.js.

Some more details:
I use QGIS version 2.18 (I tried using QGIS 3.0, but I couldn't create a
web map in this version).
I created the web map using qgis2web plugin.

Thanks
Yossi