[Qgis-user] Importing Cropland Data Layer

Alex M tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Aug 3 13:44:14 PDT 2018

Interesting, that also works fine for me. Out of curiosity what order
did you add the layers in?

A workaround that might be more reliable would be to install the
Quick_Map_Services plugin (Check it's settings and add the Contributed
Pack). You'll be able to add the same layer from ESRI via that plugin
and it's usually pretty good about checking the projection issues.

Thanks,
Alex