[Qgis-user] Popup content aligned to the right

Yossi Rokni yossi.rokni at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 07:15:21 PDT 2018

Thanks Phil,

This solves the problem when I use Leaflet (it didn't work for me when I
used OpenLayers).

Actually I used this:

.leaflet-popup-content {

    width:margin-right !important;

    padding-right:5px;

text-align: Right;

}

But this solution causes 2 problems.

·         Every time I will export again the map, it will create a new CSS
file, without this manual update.

Is there a way to make this update permanent (like using a template)?

·         When I worked with OpenLeayers (and not with Leaflet), I had the
authors' name displayed on the map using the following in the template
(thanks to your help):

background-color: white; opacity:0.6; padding:0px;z-index:2;">

              <h1>authors' name</h1>

But now that I work with Leaflet, the authors' name is not seen on the map.
It seems like it appears for a fraction of a second and then it disappears
under the map.

I tried playing with the z-index values: 1, 2, 3, with no success.

Do you know what needs to be done in Leaflet in order to show it on the map?

It worked fine in OpenLayers.

Yossi

‫בתאריך יום ב׳, 6 באוג׳ 2018 ב-10:12 מאת ‪Philip Barlow‬‏ <‪
philipb at pembrokeshirecoast.org.uk‬‏>:‬

--
בברכה
  יוסי רוקני