[Qgis-user] Difficulties connecting to geoserver based geonode installation with QGIS3

Marcathian Alexander marcathian at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 02:59:58 PDT 2018

 Hello every one;
I am using QGIS 3.2.1. i am trying to connect to a geonode installation to
transfer data to and from that geonode installatioin.
The geonode installation uses geoserver.

Clicking the "The test connection button" verifies that I am connecteing to
a valid geonode installation.
However i am not seeing how to provide credentials to log into the geonode
instance, and I cannot browse the data setsthat already exist on it.

May I have some guidance on how to use QGIS 3.2.1 with geonode?

May Yahweh bless you and keep you.
May Yahweh let his face shine on you and be gracious to you.
May Yahweh show you his face and bring you peace.
(New Jerusalem Bible Numbers 6:24-26)

Marcathian Alexander

email: marcathian at gmail.com
Home: (758) 453-3454