[Qgis-user] Fwd: importing dwg ‬

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Aug 15 01:19:59 PDT 2018

Hi Boaz,

Step 1 is not necessary. You can create a new geopackage directly from
the DWG/DXF import dialogue.

Please open a bug report at https://issues.qgis.org/ and upload your
sample DWG file.

Perhaps your file is broken or not supported by the library. I had files
in the past that did not work as well.

"The could not open layer list" perhaps indicates that it can't read the
DWF file, given that the path to the file was already filled in from a
past attempt.

Greetings,

Andreas