[Qgis-user] wfs problems

Juerg Lindauer Juerg.Lindauer at sz.ch
Tue Aug 28 23:34:47 PDT 2018

Hi

I want to connect to a wfs with QGIS 3.2.2 on Win10.

http://map.geo.sz.ch/main/wsgi/mapserv_proxy?REQUEST=GetCapabilities

When i connect to the wfs, i get the layer list.  But when i want to
put any layer to QGIS, i get the following error message:

2018-08-24T14:32:03 WARNING DescribeFeatureType Netzwerkanfrage schlug
für URL IgnoreAxisOrientation='1' srsname='EPSG:3857'
typename='ms:ch.sz.a018.amtliche_vermessung.liegenschaften.grundstueck'
url='https://map.geo.sz.ch/main/wsgi/mapserv_proxy'
url='https://map.geo.sz.ch/main/wsgi/mapserv_proxy?REQUEST=GetCapabilities'
version='auto' table="" sql= fehl: Herunterladen des Objekttyps
gescheitert: Error transferring
https://map.geo.sz.ch/main/mapserv?SERVICE=WFS&REQUEST=DescribeFeatureType&VERSION=2.0.0&TYPENAME=ms:ch.sz.a018.amtliche_vermessung.liegenschaften.grundstueck
- server replied: Forbidden

2018-08-24T14:32:03 WARNING Herunterladen des Objekttyps gescheitert:
Error transferring
https://map.geo.sz.ch/main/mapserv?SERVICE=WFS&REQUEST=DescribeFeatureType&VERSION=2.0.0&TYPENAME=ms:ch.sz.a018.amtliche_vermessung.liegenschaften.grundstueck
- server replied: Forbidden

I see that the URL in 'Error transferring' is different to the
connection URL. After /mapserv  the string _proxy is missing.
In the earlier 2.18 Version the wfs connection is ok without troubles.
Is there a bug in 3.2.2 with connections they have an _ in the last part
of the URL?
Has anbody a hint? Other connections wfs works fine. I have the
problems only with the URL above.

Regards,
Juerg

Amt für Landwirtschaft