[Qgis-user] Repeated maps with different datasets

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Fri Aug 31 13:00:09 PDT 2018

Hi,

Looks like you could need to learn Python...  you can do all of that using the QGIS python interface. I cannot help much with the python interface in Qgis (I would need time that I cannot spare right now) I but could probably help manipulate and join the csv files in python if needed.  (For example, if you need to join all the file together and add the name of the source file in a column).  It difficult to see without actually manipulating the data.

Nicolas