[Qgis-user] Repeated maps with different datasets

ameces ameces1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 07:24:09 PDT 2018

Hello again!

Actually it's more like 100 x 3 maps, because I'm doing maps of Finland, not
one municipality at a time. Still, it's a lot of work to go through
manually. I've done it once before and it takes two whole work weeks from
me. That is why I wondered could it be done some other way to save me from
the manual labor.

Anyway, here's an example data set:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lhq1HpNAFew1vqX71upcblbLcNN_2prTN9xOBf7Hdyw/edit?usp=sharing

If it helps, I research university's applicants, priority applicants and
those who were accepted. So basically I'm making a map that shows where the
students come from to each training program.