[Qgis-user] Repeated maps with different datasets

Phil Wyatt phil at wyatt-family.com
Thu Aug 30 22:48:14 PDT 2018

Blimey!

That’s a lot of maps - 100 CSV X 3 values X 300+ municipalities = over 90,000 maps!

Can you point us to any of the data files?

Its beyond my skillset but I would be looking to use Processing and scripts to at least select a csv and then do all the joins and categorisation and place the data in layout and produce a map output. That’s if I couldn’t combine the CSV's in the first place to have a single record for each Municipality with the 300 values as columns.

Cheers - Phil