[Qgis-user] Repeated maps with different datasets

ameces ameces1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 21:54:47 PDT 2018

Hi Phil!

I have a hundred different CSV files that have different numeric values for
the same municipalities. So for example I have one CSV that has values
1,2,3,4 on municipalities a, b, c and d.

Then another CSV that has 5,6,7,8 on the same municipalities a,b,c and d.

To be exact: all of my CSV's have only four columns. First is the name of
the municipality, then three columns of values that I want to make a map of
each one of them. So three maps from one CSV.

I hope I made some sense. :)