[Qgis-user] spatialite layer does not show

Reginald Reginald.Carlier at ingelmunster.be
Wed Dec 19 04:44:54 PST 2018

Hi qgis users,

I have a model in which i use a parcellayer. From this parcellayer I get the
selected features.
In order to obtain one geometry I convert from singlepart to multipart
geometry.
In order to query the layers that overlay this parcels I make a buffer of
-0.3m.
The last step the model does is import the result in a spatialite database.
The layer of this spatialite database is included in a qgis project where I
run my script that generates a large report.
The problem that I get is that sometimes the spatialite layer is shown on
the map, and sometimes it's not.
By moments the layer shows up at certain scale but when you zoom in or out
the layer disappears.
Should I add something to my model so that the buffered features keep
visible?

Regards,