[Qgis-user] AGGREGATES parameter in qgis:aggregate algorithm

Roberto Herrero apabardexu at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 15:31:51 PST 2018

I've been using algorithm qgis:singlepartstomultipart in QGIS 2.18, to pack
in multipart features all those features sharing the same 'LABEL' field.

I've found out that the algorithm is no longer available in QGIS 3. The
replacing algorithm seems to be qgis:aggregate, but it requires a parameter
called AGGREGATES, of the type ParameterAggregates. I have found no
documentation about this parameter in the PyQgis cookbook and no example on
the net.

Any help with this?

Thank you,
Roberto Herrero