[Qgis-user] Can’t respond to the user list

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Wed Feb 14 06:54:04 PST 2018

Hi,

I receive emails from this list and I can write question to the list but I canot answer to posts.  If I do, I receive a message saying I cannot post to the list!? I did send emails in the past to the list admin but the problem is persistent.  Does anyone have this problem and what could be the solution.

You will need to add your personal email if you want an answer from me.  Like I say, all my responses will be blocked by the server.

Nicolas