[Qgis-user] Can’t respond to the user list

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 15:37:58 PST 2018

Could you be using some service to send your emails that don't match the
email address that you used to subscribe the list?

You probably will need the help of the list administrator to figure this
out. But I am not sure who that may be...

Nicolas Cadieux <nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca> escreveu no dia quarta,
14/02/2018 às 14:54:

> Hi,
>
> I receive emails from this list and I can write question to the list but I
> canot answer to posts.  If I do, I receive a message saying I cannot post
> to the list!? I did send emails in the past to the list admin but the
> problem is persistent.  Does anyone have this problem and what could be the
> solution.
>
> You will need to add your personal email if you want an answer from me.
> Like I say, all my responses will be blocked by the server.
>
> Nicolas

Alexandre Neto
@AlexNetoGeo
http://sigsemgrilhetas.wordpress.com