[Qgis-user] WCS isnot working correctly

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Feb 26 07:43:59 PST 2018

Hi Pablo,

I think(!) that you have a problem with the WCS server itself. It is not
able to serve a valid GetCapabilities document.

The first thing QGIS does when you connect is try:

http://YOURSERVER/wcs?service=WCS&request=GetCapabilities&version=1.0.0

But apparently the coverage NDVI_Historico:NDVI_10_h10v10 or it's style
is broken, so QGIS retrieves a corrupt xml doc.
In Geoserver you can for every service choose to ignore 'non valid'
layers, then the tainted layers are skipped and there will always be a
valid document.

Can you share the url of the service with me/us?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde