[Qgis-user] ArcSDE

Jorge Gustavo Rocha jgr at di.uminho.pt
Tue Jan 9 10:25:06 PST 2018

Hi Jürgen,

I suspect that you are right! I used this old modules for a one time
job, to do the migration from SDE to Postgresql.

I would say that it is not possible to handle SDE data directly from
QGIS any more (using standard GDAL builds).

But someone else might have an alternative solution.

Regards,

Jorge

On 09-01-2018 16:53, Jürgen E. Fischer wrote:
> Hi Jorge,
>
> On Tue, 09. Jan 2018 at 15:45:01 +0000, Jorge Gustavo Rocha wrote:
>> I was able to do it with ms4w_3.0.6. More details on
>> https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/219660/get-gdal-up-and-running-with-arcsde-enabled
>
> But only as migration path, right?   I suppose those old GDAL modules don't
> work with the current GDAL builds and wouldn't enable SDE in QGIS.
>

> Jürgen

J. Gustavo
--
Jorge Gustavo Rocha