[Qgis-user] Qfield: adding new columns to a postgis table

Ville Koivisto ville.koivisto at kuntotekniikka.fi
Wed Jul 4 22:49:16 PDT 2018

Good morning to all,

I've created a Qfield project for my colleague, who's in the field updating
a dataset as we speak. Edited layers are postgis tables that I've been able
to edit successfully from my office's PC so far.

But today I hoped to create new columns for a couple of my postgis tables.
This was successful for myself, but for my colleague in the field with
Qfield, changes didn't occur. Now I'm wondering if this is something I could
fix or if Qfield isn't coded to display columns which were added after the
initial packaging.

Any idea anyone?

Cheers,

Ville Koivisto