[Qgis-user] Help for logs recovery / crash handler activation

jrmorreale_ml@enoreth.net jrmorreale_ml at enoreth.net
Tue Jul 10 03:16:38 PDT 2018

Hi,

QGIS 3.0.3 (Standalone version) has recently been deployed for testing purpose on Windows 10, we are encoutering reproductible crashes on Oracle layers but I have not found out where the logs are saved and the crash handler never showed up. I can't install the osgeo4w debug version to use with debugview as it would need admin rights on this workstation.

Could someone tell me how to get some informations out of these crashes ?

Regards,
Jean-Roc