[Qgis-user] Provider Error

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Jul 13 05:53:10 PDT 2018

Depending on the type of provider, you can or can not add fields.

Eg, if I'm correct a csv file will not work.

You can see in the properties of the layer what the 'capabilities' are
of a provider.
So to make this possible, you could first create a geopackage or
shapefile from it? And then back?

Regards,

Richard