[Qgis-user] Which layers are locked in Print Composer?

Johanna Botman johannab at melton.vic.gov.au
Mon Jul 23 18:54:12 PDT 2018

Hi,

How can I find out which layers I have locked for a map in Print Composer?

I have a project that has three composer maps - each showing a variation of the data sets in the project. I have locked the layers for each map.

When I come back to the project and want to work on Composer 1, for instance, is there a way that I can find out which layers I have on that map? The layers list won't necessarily tell me because I may have switched layers on and off for Composer 2 or 3.

I want to know so that I can easily find which layers to edit when my client wants symbology changes for one composer and not the other two. Does that make sense?

Johanna Botman
Asset & GIS Officer | Melton City Council

The information in this message is privileged and confidential, intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified to delete the message and that any dissemination, copying or use of its content is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify the Melton City Council.