[Qgis-user] QGIS 3.0 processing modeler : resampling raster to a higher resolution

Juliette Ortet juliette.ortet3 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 02:02:59 PDT 2018

Hi everyone,
I work with Sentinel-2 images. I use Band 02, Band 03, Band 04, Band 08 and Band 11. Unfortunately, Band 11's resolution is only 20m, whereas the others is 10m. I'd like to change de Band 11's resolution to 20m.
I work with QGIS 3.0 (Girona).
I tried to use RasterCalculator while keeping the same projection and defining the output file resolution at 10m. It doesn't seem to work, because after that I use RasterCalculator one more time with a formula including Band 11 and the other Bands and the output raster is empty.
I also tried to use SAGA Resampling tool, but the output can't be loaded by QGIS, disappear and seems to be lost forever.
I finally tried to use GRASS r.resample tool, but again the output can't be loaded.
At the end of the day, I wanted to export the model as a python script to create some new function to resample my image, but you can't do so on QGIS 3.0.
So I tryed to rebuild the same model on QGIS 2.18.20 (Las Palmas), but the process fails when I use WRAP (reproject) tool (however, it seems to work on QGIS 3.0).
Any ideas to achieve my goal ? Thanks in advance :-)
Juliette O.

---