[Qgis-user] Importing Layers from .dxf to .kml

Pedro Amaro (Infratec) pedro.amaro at infratec.pt
Tue Jun 5 03:37:23 PDT 2018

Hello.

I am trying to create a .kml file with the information contained in a .dxf
file.

I already can upload the .dxf file to QGIS and keep the dxf's layers'
information. Also, QGIS presents the .dxf drawing with its original colours.

I also can create the corresponding .kml file. The problem is that this .kml
file presents every element with one colour only. I can select manually
different colours for different .dxf's layers, but usually I have dozens of
layers and doing so manually takes a really long time. Is there anyway I can
create the .kml file keeping the .dxf's colours, as QGIS presents? I do not
know if it is useful, but I have an attribute that has the RGB colour.

Thanks!

Com os melhores cumprimentos | Best regards | Saludos cordiales

Pedro Amaro

---