[Qgis-user] Page Orientation in Layout Manager

Tara Wiess gingy7111 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 16:48:03 PDT 2018

Hi...

I’m a new user to QGIS and am very impressed with how easy it is to use and figure out how to do various tasks after using a different GIS program for 20 years.  I’m currently using version 3.03-Girona.

I’m having a problem trying to figure out how to change the page orientation when in layout.  I’ve found where to change the page setup in the layout menu but it doesn’t change the actual view in the layout window.

Any help I’ve been able to find online, refers to a Composer tab or option that I don’t seem to have.

Any suggestions on how to change the visual orientation between portrait and landscape when in layout?

Thanks for any help or info you can provide.

Sincerely
Tara